Did you know?
• Pupil Premium Grant is additional Government funding which is allocated to work with students who have been registered for benefit-related free school meals, or whose parents have been in receipt of any benefits listed, at any point in the last six years.
• The Pupil Premium Grant equates to £935, which comes direct to our school.
At Cox Green School, the money we receive through Pupil Premium Grants is used to positively
support our children in the following ways:
Are you eligible?
If you are between jobs or even just experiencing a short break in employment, your child may be eligible to receive the Pupil Premium Grant. Please apply now if you and your spouse or partner is receiving one of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual household income of less than £16,190.
How do I apply?
Please apply here for Pupil Premium funding. If you require help to do this, contact our reception with the relevant information, and they will be happy to assist you.
Please apply today and help us to invest in your child’s education